drank last night. three beers, 450 empty calories.
added to the 586 of food.. 1036cal. woohoo. burned 300 at the gym, maybe another 100 biking there and back. still.
then...weighed in at 121lbs today. wtf?
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ahh. That's a lot of beer! I guess, once in a blue moon it's okay. If I'm gonna drink alcohol, it's gotta be ONE shot of the strongest stuff. For example, a straight shot of whisky, 47% alcohol. It kills, but it's better than 3 yucky beers, I think, haha.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you back! : )
ReplyDeleteI'm not much of a drinker myself, but eh, a few beers once in a while isn't gonna kill you or your weightloss.
beers are a nice little relief, hada few myself yesterday. but theyre way to cal packed. so no more for me for another year maybe.
ReplyDeleteway to go with the gym, wish i had as much determination as you